24 September 2012

Weigh in, plus FMM Fall Favorites

esterday at weigh in, I was up another 1 lb, so now it is do or die time.  I've been spending a lot of time being mad at Weight Watchers, but the fact is, WEIGHT WATCHERS isn't the problem here.  It's me.  It's always been me, no matter what program I am using.


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section over at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!


Fall Favorites



1. What is your favorite thing about this time of year? I love the weather, the fall leaves, the apple cider, the pumpkin flavored things, Halloween, going to fall festivals.  I guess if I had to choose just one, I would say the time with my family at pumpkin patches.

2. What do you hope to do again before Summer is officially over? Well, it's been fall for two days now, but I'd love to get myself back on track and finish the couch to 5K program before snow falls.

3. When did you last go on a hay ride?  Last year, at a fall festival.

4. What is your favorite pumpkin dish?  Pumpkin spice cupcakes or pumpkin pie, probably.

5. Do you decorate your home for fall?  I am not much for a seasonal decorator.  For fall, we will carve some pumpkins and maybe put some spider webs up at Halloween.

6. Do you have any hobbies that are seasonally specific? I knit more in the fall and winter, but I do that year round.  In the fall I am far more likely to take a nature hike.

 7. Apple cider or hot chocolate?  Apple cider, please.

8. Are you a fan of football? Yes.  Go BUCKY! Wisconsin football.  If I had to choose a professional team, I would pick the Seahawks, primarily because they have Russell Wilson, quarterback for Wisconsin last season.

9. Share a fond Fall memory. I got married on October 3 of 2004.  We had a fall themed wedding and it was lovely.  We had a really great day with friends and family and love and laughs.  Best.Decision.Ever to marry my husband.

10. It's not Fall until...Starbucks starts selling their seasonal pumpkin spice latte.  Which they are doing now! HOLLA!



Now it's your turn to answer this week's questions.  Don't forget to come back and link up in the comments!  Happy Monday!

No comments: