10 September 2012

FMM Have you ever? Plus My Weigh In.

Stress eating plus class reunion took its toll and I was up 5.8 pounds.  I've been back in Weight Watchers two months shy of a year and I am down about 1.2 lbs.  Total.

I can't fault Weight Watchers, though. Not really.  I'm not staying on my program very well.  I need to get myself together, because I really really want to change.

Now it's time for the fun stuff.  FMM!
 

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section over at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Have You Ever?



1. Jumped out of an airplane?  No.  That's always seemed like something I would like to do, but then I remember that I pee a little walking across a bridge.  I am a big fraidy.

2. Lived alone?  I have.

3. Met a celebrity? Local celebrities, sure.  Otherwise, nope.

4. Said something to someone that you immediately regret saying? Do you mean today?  No. Otherwise, nearly every day.

5. Had a manicure/pedicure? I get manicures infrequently but pedis about every two months.

6.  Gotten a hickey?  I have, sadly.

7. Owned a pet that was not a dog or a cat? I used to have a pet rat.  Her name was Jezebel.  She had the cute.

8. Been outside of your home country? No. :(

9. Kissed your best friend? Yep. I married him, too.

10. Eaten food that fell on the floor?  Yep. I am the mayor of the five second rule.

11. Met someone online? Yes.  I married him.

12. Been on TV? Yep.

13. Had braces?  No. My teeth are pretty straight but I have lots of gaps, so I would like to get them, but it's never been a priority, financially.

14. Gone skinny dipping? I have not.

15. Been to the opera? I've been to two different operas.  I saw La Traviata twice.  Once  at Lincoln Center in New York City and once at the Madison Overture Center. Loved both productions.

16. Been caught making out by a policeman? No. I am not really a public affection kind of guy.

17. Sung in public? Yeah, for various plays. in high school, Also, once I did "Kiss Me Deadly" in Karaoke at the Thirsty Ear in Boston.

18. Handed out candy on Halloween? Every year.  This year, I might decide to take Deven trick or treating instead.

19. Been snowed in? Once or twice.  I live in the midwest, after all.

20. Fallen in front of other people? It's more notable when I don't fall down.

21. Cheated on a test? No.

22. Regretted saying "I love you" to someone?  No.  Maybe I didn't love them romantically, but I almost certainly had a friendly love for anyone I would say that to.

23. Finished a meal in a restaurant and realized that you didn't have your wallet? No.

24. Shot a gun? Once. I didn't like it.

25. Heard a song that was written for (or about) you? No.



Now it's your turn to answer this week's questions! Don't forget to come back here and link up in the comments!  Happy Monday, friends!

No comments: