26 September 2012

Making some changes.

I feel like Weight Watchers isn't working FOR ME.  I feel like it's a really great program for a lot of people, but as someone who has used various iterations of Weight Watchers over the years, it just doesn't work for me.  I lost my weight originally on 1-2-3 Success- which was a points range and you could bank your points to go over, but not more than 10 in a day.

Fruit cost.

While WW is the way it is, I can't keep paying for a monthly pass and struggling. I just can't.

My pound for pound challenge is completely over.  Know why?  Because I have lost 2 lbs this year so far.  Less than, really.  I'm starting almost from scratch.  I've cancelled my monthly pass at Weight Watchers.  I will keep going to meetings until the end, but I just need to change my focus, because whatever I am doing right now isn't working for me.

I am not going to do anything radical.  I am going to count calories at myfitnesspal.com. I am going to keep exercising.  I have already challenged my husband to get in shape and be my support group.

I can do this. I CAN.

No comments: