It's totally cliche to do a resolutions post, but that's ok, I'm thoroughly unoriginal.
I don't really have resolutions so much as I have a set of goals I'd like to work towards this year.
Nutrition- I've got several bulletpoints here
- Log my food most days. I'm aiming for at least 25 days per month
- Incorporate more whole foods.
- Pay more attention to how much sugar I'm consuming
- Drastically reduce the number of restaurant meals we're having. I'm aiming for one per month
- Do some form of exercise at least 4 days per week- don't get too caught up on this. It can be yoga, walking the dog, doing an exercise video, riding a bike, etc.
- Spend more time doing yoga in general
- Track our spending
- make reductions in food budget
- increase our savings
- Start making small renovations towards making our house the home we want it to be
- Do the UFYH app 20-10s at least 2 per day
- once winter is over, spend one weekend a month in the yard making improvements. Most of these improvements are just manpower, not expenditure
- spend 1 hour per day working on my coursework.
- Aim to test for a new class every 8-10 weeks
- BIG GOAL- Finish my ChFC designation
- Reduce my yarn stock by 30%
- Start holiday knitting now, make a spreadsheet and double check it
- reduce stash of remnants by 50% instead of an overflowing basket, half a basket
- finally finish a pretty thing A Pretty Thing
- Make some modifications to my alpaca fingerless mitts so they are a little easier to wear
- Finish fixing the mitt that my dad's dog ate
- Log any new yarn purchases on Ravelry
- Knit an Ease sweater
- knit another Skew sock
- Knit Tradewinds
- Knit Wink
- Set aside an evening and photograph and log yarn stash on Ravelry. Add at least 10 of the existing hanks
- Do project pages for everything I start in 2017 on Ravelry
- Take a Craftsy class
- Take a knitting class- Maybe a Fair Isle Class?
- Knit at least 8 pair of socks this year. This will include SKEW
- I really want to make and wear this Cabled Poncho
- Try to be more aware politically.
- Be the change I want to be
- work on being more positive
- work on getting more and better sleep
I think this list should keep me out of trouble this year.