28 September 2012

Preparing for the weekend

The coming weekend is busy in a very pleasant way.   We usually go to the farmer's market on Saturday mornings.  We might still do that.  We are planning to go to Pecks Farm Market, pet some animals, feed some other animals, just hang out and absorb nature. I am going to try to get some pictures of myself and my family.  If I get any that aren't horrific, I will share them.

 I will also be taking the dog for a run at some point on Saturday. It's Couch to Five K week 6 day 1.   My recollection of this run previously is that it is deceptively hard.  I know I can do it, though. I am tooooough.

We need to clean the house desperately.  Raj is getting my cold, it seems, so we might be low key.  Deven and I will be doing at least one baking project.    We will be planning our meals around stuff that is on hand, so all really really need to buy is veggies and some milk. I am trying to step down my (insanely high) fruit sugar consumption, so I will be doing more snacks like celery with laughing cow (YUM) and carrots with peanut butter.  More eggs for breakfast for the protein punch without the relatively high calories in Overnight Oats.

On Sunday, I have Weight Watchers- I have about 4 meetings left until my paid subscription expires.  I am not working WW right now, just my fitness pal, but I am still going to weigh in at meetings until my subscription runs out.   After that, I am going to be taking the dog for a very long walk (at least 4-5 miles) and listen to podcats and make note of the day.  I also want to take Deven to the movies- the cheap theater has Ice Age and I want him to be more used to being at the movies and relaxing and watching quietly.

Anyway, the whole time, I will be logging my calories with My Fitness Pal and staying on track and blogging here.  Clawing my way back on track, taking one more step to being the best possible version of me.  To setting a positive example for my son.  To fitting in all of my cute, prepregnancy clothes.

I've got this.

No comments: