01 October 2012

FMM Uniquely You

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section over at  at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please add your links both here at at www.alltheweigh.com so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
 Uniquely You

 

1) Do you prefer to talk or text? I much prefer a conversation with most people. I have a general four text rule.  If what you have to say can't be resolved with four texts back and forth, just call me.

2) How often do you make your bed? Almost never.  Mainly when company is coming over.

3) What sounds do you hear right now? My son is watching Curious George.

4) List three things that you always carry with you. My Droid Razr, my purse, my AMEX card.

5) What are your favorite TV shows? The Voice, Go On and my local Morning Show on NBC 15.  OH, and Parenthood.

6) Is there a hobby that you’d like to devote more time to? If so, what is it? Knitting.  I have so many projects stacked up and others on the mental knit queue.

7) What is your favorite drink? Coffee, Apple Cider and Water.

8) Share a couple of cool facts about your family. Hmmm, we aren't very interesting.  My Grandpa grew up with a mom that didn't speak English, but she understood it.  As a result, My Grandpa understood Danish, but didn't speak it.

9) List one thing that you will do for yourself today. I've got a run scheduled for tonight.

10) Share something that you’re thankful for today.  I'm thankful for my son and my husband.



Now it's your turn to answer this week's questions!  Don't forget to come back and link up in the comments.  And try to say something to someone new this week. There are some pretty cool people connected here.  Happy Monday, friends!

No comments: