22 October 2012

Friend Makin' Monday- Winning the Lottery


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section over at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!





Winning the Lottery

What’s the first thing you would do for yourself if you won 100 million dollars?  Note: this question is specifically for you…what would you do for fun after the family and the bills and the obvious stuff was taken care of?

I'd build a new house just the way I want on the edge of town- country in the city :)  It would have a 4 car garage for my Hybrids.  I'd pick up a Prius V, keep my Camry Hybrid, get a Ford Escape Hybrid and leave the other bay for the new family bikes we'd buy.  The house would have a real master suite with a super luxury bathroom.  We'd have a large fenced yard for the dog.

I'd have a workout 'wing' of the house with an indoor track that has some elevation changes. 

I'd take Deven to Disneyworld.  I'd hire a personal trainer and I would DEFINITELY hire a housekeeper.

But it's not going to happen. I rarely buy a ticket because I hate the lottery.  I think it's a voluntary tax on the poor.


Now it's your turn to answer this week's question!  Don't forget to head over to www.alltheweigh.com and leave your answers in the comments!  Happy Monday, friends...

No comments: