24 October 2012

Klutchclub

I'm going to give http://www.klutchclub.com/ a try.  It's like Birchbox but with healthy living items.  It's a little more expensive, but I love that I can try new healthy items every month for just $16.

I will probably be reviewing my boxes here.  We will see.  As you know, I'm flaky about this kind of thing.

It's taking a lot of getting used to, this new blog home.  I am going to miss the blog.com format, because I've been blogging there very consistently since January 2011.  But this is good.  Change is good, right?

In other news , my shoes today are fierce.   I think I need to focus on feeling like I look awesome more often.  




I've been doing really well on my plan. Eating roughly what I should be and exercising.  I am going to try to make myself do some Pilates.  I think that will help with my low back pain.

Also, I really need to strength train.

OOOOH, last night's run. IT WAS SUPALAME.  It was about 68 degrees  and I was way overdressed. (same outfit I wore for a run in the 45 degree rain) It was crazy humid and I thought I would die.  BLAH.

No comments: