21 October 2012

Emotional Eating 101

I was doing GREAT yesterday.  I went for a 3 mile run/walk.  I was happy. I made a great, healthy breakfast and had a fun plan for the day.  I got the house all cleaned up. It looked great!

We got showered up and headed for Eugster's Farm Market- Fall Festival.  While we were there, we saw some animals.



Raj and Deven were excited to get to the petting zoo portion.
Deven milked a fake cow.
We bottlefed a goat.
Dev rode a trike
Raj and Deven played with a kitten.  This boy was so sweet I wanted to bring him home with us.
Had some apple cider donuts and fresh cold pressed apple cider
and went on a wagon ride to the pumpkin patch



That's where it all fell apart. Deven mentioned again that my shape is ROUND. Like a ball.  My heart broke a little. A lot, actually.  I didn't make good choices the rest of the day.  I started poorly this morning, but I made myself stop and examine my behavior and am turning it around.  Just because he said I am round like a ball, doesn't mean I have to make sure it's true.

No comments: