31 December 2012

Friend Makin' Mondays:2013




fmm
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section over at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
2013
1. Share one thing that you plan to do for yourself in 2013.  I plan to start eating clean.
2. Share a good habit that you will continue doing into the new year. I'm going to continue to follow my morals and eat vegetarian.
3. Do you make new year's make resolutions? If so, do you typically stick to them? I usually make them and work on them throughout the year, but I never end up actually keeping them.  This year I am setting goals for myself instead of resolutions.. Lots of shorter term goals. 
4. Do you have any health goals for the new year? I need to stop eating sugar.  Seriously.  It's like some crazy snowball effect where I eat one thing sugary and the next thing you know, I am rolling in a giant vat of donuts or something. Disgusting.
5. Share one thing that you plan to do in January. I'm throwing Deven's first big deal, big boy birthday party.
6. Do you have any travel plans for the coming year? If so, where are you most excited to go? I'd like to go to NYC with my family, to Boston again with my family, of course to Maryland.  We probably should go to Alabama or South Carolina, too.  Some of the fun stuff might have to slide.
7. What are your plans for New Year's Eve? My dad and his partner are up for the new year.  We will have a laid back event where we eat healthy, drink too much, and enjoy my family.  Plus my dad's partner and I are going to Kohl's. She has Kohl's Cash.  PLUS we are going to go to David Bacco so I am going to end the year with some extra delicious chocolate.
8. What are your resolutions for 2013? Swear less is my resolution.  Everything else on my list are goals.
9. What are you looking forward to most over the next 12 months?I plan to spend a good amount of time knitting, hanging out with my besties, who are thankfully doing my Q1 fitness challenge with me. 
10. Share something unique that you hope to do in 2013. I don't have anything particularly unique, but I hope to need to cycle through thinning out our possessions further, being a better housekeeper and getting fit.

Now it's your turn to answer this week's questions!  Don't forget to come back and link up in the comments, and say hi to someone new!  Happy New Year!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Aimee said...

Sugar is evil I'm convinced. It is like a domino effect. I can't just have a little. Once I get the taste the cravings roll in like ocean waves. I also have been feeling like I need to just quit it, but it is everywhere.

Do you have family in Boston?

Enjoy your New Year's Eve. Sounds like fun. Happy New Year Emily!!

EmilyTheGood said...

Hi Aimee!

I completely agree about sugar.

We have a really good friend in Boston. Last time we were there, it was such a whirlwind, it'd be so nice to just go and enjoy the city.

Dash said...

Great plan to eat clean, and eat less sugar. I need to get a handle on my eating habits!

Lisa said...

I'm with you on #10 - good luck!

Stopping in from FMM - Happy New Year!