How do you feel about 2012? Let's discuss it, shall we?
Now...If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section over at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Twelve in 2012
1. What was your greatest personal accomplishment in 2012? I stuck to being a vegetarian, even when I wanted to make a different decision.
2. What's the best thing your did for your health? I kept trying. That's always my goal. I have a tendency to just say "eff it", throw my hands up and walk away.
3. Share one thing that caused a significant change in your life this year. I started training to transition to a new position at my company.
4. List a few things that you experienced for the first time at some point over the last twelve months.
- I did my first full quote at work.
- I went to my first Passion Party
- I went to my son's first Graduation (from Preschool to 4k)
5. What was the coolest place you visited? I went to Boston. Boston is absolutely my kind of town.
6. If you could change one thing about the last year what would it be? I would have worked harder to keep my focus. As it is, I am going to end the year heavier than when I began. Depressing.
7. What is the best meal you ate this year? There is this restaurant here that makes vegetarian meat loaf. YUM.
8. Tell us about a new friend you made. I started talking more to a coworker. Additionally, I have strengthened a lot of friendships this year.
9. What did you hope to accomplish this year that you did not? I had hoped to lose at least 20 lbs this year. I am heavier than last year. Heartbreaking.
10. Share something you learned in 2012. I am working on treating myself with respect.
11. Share an odd and unexpected thing that you experienced this year. I don't think we had any unexpected things.
12. How do you think 2013 will differ from 2012? I will be in a new position at work, I will also be kicking off the new year in a fitness challenge with several friends. I hope this gets me on the right track.
Now it's your turn! Don't forget to go to All the Weigh and link up in the comments!