I feel like this is a really solid way to start the work week. I'm excited about this positive start to my day. I've got my outfit for work planned in my head and I feel so cute just thinking about it.
A black skirt and black tights, a purple argyle cardigan with a white tank underneath and my new knee high boots.
I'm taking care of me. Keeping promises to myself. Doing things that make me feel good.
Tonight after work I promise
- To do one more plank.
- To run the stairs in my house at least 30 times up and down. (ten times at a go)
- To clean in the kitchen for 15 minutes (I will set a timer)
- To take the time to apply lotion before bed so I wake up with soft feeling and good smelling skin.
- To fold the laundry.
- To play one board game with Deven.
- To knit at least 4 rows on Raj's socks.
Life is most sincerely good. Make the most of it.