16 November 2014

November

It's been a tough month.   I'm still holding steady at my January 2013 weight.  So, you know, months of careful dieting and weight loss flushed down the toilet because I can't switch off celebration mode from June to November. 

If I'm being really honest with myself, I think my problem is that I let Friday, Saturday and Sunday get nuts, too.

I'm not making any big, sweeping changes.  Let's face it.  Those don't work for me. Like at all.

So instead, I'm just going to honestly weigh in on Sunday mornings.  I won't be posting the weight here.  But I will post a picture of my reaction to the results.  I'm not sure why I decided to do that, but I'm doing that.

Also, on Friday, at my pedicure, I got a brow wax.  The guy asked me if  I'd like to do my lip, too.  I was all


I've got a normal amount of blonde hair on my upper lip.  NOT having that ripped out with wax. OUCH.

No comments: