12 March 2013

Tuesday

Today is Tuesday, my workout day.  I work out most other days, too.  But on Tuesday we work extra hard because that's group training.

Today is a repeat of a earlier workout.  I am excited to see how many more times we get through Ms. Cindy (5 pull ups, 10 push ups, 15 weighted squats)  than we did before.

I think the scale is up.  I am trying really hard to be ok with this.  My trainer bumped up my calories and I've felt hungry ever since.


Also at tonight's workout, we have boxing.  My fav.  I will be sure to get some aggressions out.    I've been neglecting this blog.  I almost feel like I post over here when I am flailing around failing.  In any event, I am doing well, am happy to be working out and waiting for the weather to turn around.  I reallllly want to start running so I can register for a 10K.  I know I can.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Emily you sound great. Glad to hear things are going well. Just keep on doing what you're doing despite the number on the scale. I have neglected my blog and haven't had much time to comment, but I've been reading.