If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section over at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. Describe the kind of home you would live in if money were no object. I want a home with 2 or three fire places, gourmet kitchen, master suite, a jack and jill bathroom between Deven's room and guest room and preferably an indoor gym and fitness center. And a big back yard, fully fenced in for the dog and my little guy to be able to run and play. Brick house, by the way. And I'd need it to be on jogging and running friendly streets. I don't want much in this world.
2. Are you more conservative in your actions or more rebellious? I have a really rebellious mouth, but overall, my social anxiety doesn't allow me to to go over the top much.
3. Would you go to Mars even if it meant you could never return to Earth? No. My family is everything to me. I can't imagine a life without them.
4. Name one song that makes you want to dance every time you hear it. Hahahaaha, nothing that makes me dance, but it is NOT possible for me not to sing along with Bon Jovi's Livin on a Prayer.
5. Share one thing that you wish you could go back and do differently in your life. I don't regret my experiences in this life because all of them have shaped the person I've become. That being said, I really could have done without the life experience of marrying my first husband. He was a jerk.
6. Share at least one accomplishment that people wouldn't expect you to be proud of. My fitness level has improved an amazing amount in the past 3 months. I can't wait to see what the next three months bring.
7. Describe one delicious thing that you've eaten lately. Ooooh, I am loving a nice salad with pumpkin seed oil. Who needs salad dressing?
8. If you had a theme song that would play every time you entered a room, which song would you choose? Roof with a Hole by Meat Puppets. I don't know why. I love that song. It doesn't define me, but it makes me feel happy for some reason.
9. Had technology enhanced your life, or has it over complicated your life? The internet brought me my husband. Which, by extension, brought me my son. So enhanced.
10. If you could get paid to do any job, which job would you choose? Knitter and coffee taster. WHICH ARE ACTUAL PROFESSIONS.
Now it's your turn to answer this week's questions! Don't forget to come back and link up in the comments. Happy Monday, friends!!!!