If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section over at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Quick Questions
1. What are your plans for Independence Day? Maybe a BBQ. Otherwise, we will probably stay inside most of the day and avoid the 96 degree forecast
2. What is the last thing interesting thing you drank? Kefir. YUM
3. Share on of your favorite quotes. "if you say it can't be done, don't interrupt me while I am doing it"
4. Name someone or something that makes you smile. Deven. My son is a never ending source of awesome.
5. What will you/did you eat for lunch today? A burrito with corn salsa and guacamole
6. What's the last movie that you watched and enjoyed? We watched Back to the Future recently. Lovely
7. Share something sweet and unexpected that someone did for you recently. My husband and son came home with flowers when I was feeling really down.
8. If you could spend ten days on vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go? London.
9. What are you currently reading? 30 Day Vegan Challenge. I don't think I will be taking the challenge, but I am going to make some of her recipes my own.
10. Share at least one thing that you're looking forward to this week. I'm looking forward to continued healing, a day off mid-week and Fireworks on Tuesday night!
Now it's your turn to answer the questions on your blog. Don't forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday!