02 March 2007

Good workout

My run today was FANTASTIC, particularly because I have been feeling so sucky lately. I hopped on that elliptical and worked my heart out. It felt great to get moving again. I hate the way I feel when I am not moving.

I checked into the local gym, the Princeton Club, because I am wanting some organized classes, but I'm not impressed with what is available after 6 pm (which is when I get off of work) and with what is available before 7 am. WTF Princeton Club? Is it only stay at home moms that want to use your services?

I suspect that I could buy my own elliptical and work out with free weights for less than the monthly fee, anyway. Also, I do NOT need to sweat next to skinny broads in order to feel bad about myself. I feel bad enough without their help.

No comments: