24 February 2007

Blah. It's not that fun to be me right now.

It doesn't sound like I am going to get my elliptical. Apparently, I have not done a very good job of pleading my case to Raj. Nevermind that the elliptical at the fitness center is crap. Nevermind that it would be lovely not to have to bundle up to go to the fitness center, get all sweaty, and walk back in the cold.

Other things I am not getting? A newer car, new clothing, any thinner.

Things I got that I wanted? Delicious Chocolate Turtle coffee.

I'm so irritated that my entire self worth is wrapped up in the numbers on the scale. After a week of near perfect plan working, I stayed exactly the same. It's taken me 6 weeks to lose 2.6 lbs. This, of course, means that I am a tremendous failure. If I spoke to everyone else the way I speak to myself, I wouldn't have a friend in the world.

So, I am feeling really down right now, and I don't know how to stop feeling down. I think it's the weather. Blah.

No comments: