06 October 2005

Not entirely too sure why I shunned this blog

Just because it is linked, and because it is pretty pink, I am totally going to use this one, too.

THIS IS WHERE I POST STUPID STUFF.

Yeah, shut up. I know that I post stupid stuff everywhere without apology.

One of my soon-to-be former coworkers was blessed with the initials WTF.

Today, I was standing at the fax, faxing NUMEROUS items, and I turned around, said "Warren, what's your middle name?" It's Thomas as it turns out. I said, "Now it is "the", because as I was standing here pondering it, I decided your name is Warren the Fish."

Yeah. I need to keep thoughts like that to myself. If you don't like it, avert your eyes.

Love,
Me

3 comments:

Matt said...

You still didn't answer my question of having another blog... are you trying to hide it from me :)

EmilyTheGood said...

I emailed you my LJ.

:-D

Since you hate my emails, and by extension, me I will just post that here, too.

http://www.livejournal.com/users/emily_e2004/

Matt said...

I suppose it was sent to my work e-mail, being as how that's address I had asked for it from. I FURTHERSUPPOSIFY that I was not patient enough to wait till work to go get it.