25 June 2012

Sunday Weigh In. FMM Dating and Face of Pain update.

Business end first.  I was handed an undeserved loss on Saturday.  I ate a lot of garbage.  I ate cookies. Chips, etc.  I was probably about ~~ 15 points over.  It's ok.  We will see if I pay for that this coming week.

Face of pain.  Whoa. The face of pain really ramped up horrifically. I was awakened by agony. I took 5 ibuprofens, dissolved about 5 aspirins on my tooth.  It didn't help a bit.  I put heating pad on my face and slept with head and feet elevated. Fitfully. For about an hour and a half.

I called the dentist this morning at 8 when their phone line finally opened.  By this time, I was in so much pain, I wasn't even capable of talking without tears.  It was bad.

I get into the dentists office.  Sitting around pain is at a 7 of out 10 level.  They do the necessary x-rays and it ramps up to like 10/10.  I couldn't take it.  I sat there with tears rolling down my cheeks.  The dentist comes in, gives gold old #18 a tap.  I about leap out of the chair.  Apparently I have an infection. This can be handled a few different ways.  Antibiotics and pain killers is one option.  The second is extraction.  The third is root canal and crown.  I chose extraction.  As from previous, I wasn't wanting to spend a billion dollars fixing my tooth that has broken on me so many times and so thoughtfully provided days of agony.

So now I have a bleeding hole in my gum and gum pain, but not that kind of pain.  A few days of rest and pain meds and I will be close to as good as new.  Also, I am supposed to be eating ice cream and whatnot.  So that's not terrible.  I did buy double churned blended with frozen yogurt.  Making as good a choice as possible when I am limited to cold and soft.

And now, FMM.



If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section over at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Dating



1. What is your current relationship status? (Be as specific as you’d like to be!)  Happily married
2. List a few qualities that you look for in a significant other.  Funny, smart, interesting to me.
3. If you could choose to date one character in TV or film, who would you choose?  And which characteristics are most appealing? Jamie from Love Actually.  I love his consideration, I love his warmth.  I love that he learned a language for his partner. Plus COLIN FIRTH.
4. How long should you date before becoming exclusive? I've never been a dating around kind of girl. I've never been one to make a demand of exclusivity, except for Raj.  I do insist he not date.
5. What are your thoughts on public displays of affection? I don't have a problem with mild PTA. 
6. How has what you want in a mate changed throughout your life?  Well, I used to want a rockstar or something.  Then I just wanted someone kind, considerate, stable...
 7. Do you kiss on the first date? If the mood strikes.  It's been like 10 years since my last first date.  Hopefully there will be no further first dates.
8. Would you date someone shorter than you? I would.
9. What’s the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Eyes
10. Is it important to be friends first? I think so.
11. How long should you wait before becoming intimate? I'm a fly by the seat of my pants kind of girl. So yeah.
12. Do you prefer to date older or younger?  My husband is five years younger than me.  So that.
13. Biggest turn-on? After almost 8 years of marriage, probably something like doing the dishes.  Also, other more private stuff.
14. Biggest turn-off?  Morning breath.
15. Describe your dream date.  Well, at this point, I just want like 8 uninterrupted hours with Raj.  A nice dinner, a walk holding hands, a cocktail.  Just time with him.

No comments: