09 October 2007

Lots of stuff

Today, we go for our 24 week check up. We are very nearly a week behind, so it is actually a day behind 25 weeks.

He's been kicking and flipping around in there something fierce. It makes me happy to know that he thrives.

Know what else makes me happy? Raj. He has been so wonderful and supportive through all of my moods, depression, feeling wretchedly bad about myself. He's a real cheerleader. And he is the best.

We bought his first items yesterday. The first is his crib mattress. A friend had a brand new, top of the line crib mattress, and she sold it to us for a song, so we have that. I also got a pump in style from her. I estimate we saved about 400 bucks getting these things from her instead of at Babies R Us.

Unrelatedly (I hope) Sam the cat has been pulling his fur out. He has large bald spots on is front legs and belly. We aren't sure if it is allergies or stress, but are concerned that he is reacting to the change he knows is coming.

No comments: