01 July 2012

Pre-Weigh In Post

I know that I am going to have a gain. Probably a very substantial one.  I feel like this week has mostly been out of my control.  My face is still hurting. I still can't eat exactly the way I would prefer.  I'm just doing my best, you know?

I am going to keep working the WW program.  Tomorrow, I am going to start trying to walk the dog again.  It's crazy hot out there so I don't know how much I can do.  When my heart beats too hard, it throbs in my face, but I am going to do as best I can.  I don't want to be 220 lbs.  I am sick from it.

It's been a terrible out of control week.  I've been hungry, barely able to eat the things I usually do.  Less fruit, less veg. Less protein.

I can't let this keep me from reaching my goals any longer.

I can do this. YES I CAN.

No comments: